See Your Name In Lights!
Updated: Jun 5, 2020
Posting a message on the Lansdowne Theater Marquee is a great way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or graduation all while supporting the theater project. And it’s simple to do.
• Decide on your message. Make sure to keep it very simple. There’s only so much room on the marquee. Please note that the message appears on only one of the three panels on the marquee. It is a policy of the HLTC Board of Directors to not allow the marquee to be dressed with any political messages.
• Decide on the date that you want the message revealed. We’ll make sure the marquee is lit from sundown to 11:00 p.m. on that day.
• We guarantee your message will appear on the day you designate. It may stay up longer depending on if others are in line who want to post a message.
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check to see if the date is available, and the message is appropriate.
• Once we are set with the date and message, make a $100 donation by clicking on the Donate button on this webpage. Messages over 30 characters cost $150.
• Make sure to post your photo of the honoree under the lit marquee on the theater’s Facebook page “Save the Lansdowne Theater.” Let others in on the celebration and know that you support the Lansdowne Theater!
The Historic Lansdowne Theater Corporation reserves the right to reject any message for any reason.